Gary D. Soto and his team provide comprehensive, customized leadership training to a variety of educational leaders while creating new organizational models for success.
Here are some of the key training services we provide:
Create the conditions that support increased student achievement while fostering a culture of recognition for all stakeholders.
Develop and implement a powerful instructional model by utilizing research-based strategies which maximize the impact of learning.
Cultivate leadership in others by helping to determine what tangible and intangible results should be valued and measured.
Provide coaching that supports leaders on a personal and professional level which focuses on building high performance teams.
Multi-Tiered System of Support
More Than 2 Years Below Grade Level; Grade 6 in HS
- Intensive Intervention founded on acceleration of progress, appropriate placement of students (example: Corrective Reading, Read 180).
Up to 1.9 Years Below Grade Level
- Identified intervention(s) aligned to support the core instruction and curriculum.
- Front-load key skill development within appropriate student placement.
- Tier 1 criteria implemented.
Above, at, Slightly Below Grade Level
- Determine student goals(s). Academic and SEL. Hold administrators and teachers accountable to meet student growth targets.
- Standard deconstruction of key ELA standards with an emphasis of Mastery and Depth of Knowledge (DOK).
- Appropriate placement of students.
- School-wide instructional strategy (i.e. Direct Interactive Instruction, Inquiry-Based Instruction).
- Appropriate implementation of core curriculum.
- District/school-wide writing program that focuses on grade-level standard genres.
Gary D. Soto offers a full, concierge-oriented suite of coaching strategies and tools for education leaders. While face-to-face coaching offers a supreme opportunity for direct, hands-on leadership training and coaching, virtual coaching offers a highly accessible and more affordable form of instruction.
Individual leaders and/or their teams have the opportunity to access valuable leadership coaching with Gary, customized to meet the needs of their institution.